Penn State Altoona Resources
- The Learning Resources Center offers tutoring for multiple subject areas via drop-in or appointment times with peer and professional tutors in small groups or individually.
- Professional and peer tutors
- Tutoring for math, English, science, languages, and more
- Schedules posted on the website
- Located on the first floor of the Eiche Library
- The Honors Program offers an enriched academic experience for high-achieving, motivated students who qualify by providing opportunities to shape their coursework, research, and creative efforts.
- Undergraduate Research opportunities with faculty are available and an Undergraduate Research and Creative Activities Fair is held annually.
- Education Abroad experiences are offered.
- Internships are available to enhance understanding of concepts learned in class.
- The Sheetz Fellows Program is offered for mentoring opportunities with successful entrepreneurs and community leaders.
- The Center for Student and Civic Engagement is located in the Slep Student Center.
- Penn State Altoona has 60+ clubs and organizations in areas such as academics, activism, outreach, the arts, sports, recreation, faith, spirit and tradition, diversity, and more.
- Students can participate in NCAA Division III Athletics and club sports in the newly renovated Adler Athletic Complex.
- Student Diversity and Inclusion Programming provides a range of programs, discussions, social events, resources, guest lectures and events.
- Career Services will work with you from start to finish, from career counseling and major exploration, searching for the career that fits your personality, to putting together a stellar resume, to preparing for your job interview.
- Student Disability Resources is responsible for coordinating support services, reasonable academic accommodations, and promoting disability awareness.
- The Health and Wellness Center offers medical care and treatment for most illnesses and minor injuries as well as counseling and psychological services, student disability resources, and health education
- Bursar’s Office
- Financial Aid Office