Instruction Mode indicates the manner in which instruction is delivered for each class section during a given semester. The assigned instruction mode can be found in the LionPATH Schedule of Classes, within the "Class Details" section of each class. Click on the class number or section number to view the Class Details.
If you have questions regarding certain classes, please contact your instructors. They will be able to give you more details regarding the class.
How to Search for Classes on the Schedule of Courses by Instruction Modes
- From the LionPATH Student Home Base, select the Find Classes button.
- Select the appropriate term (semester) and campus.
- Enter your search criteria into the Class Search sections. When entering your search criteria, it is best to work from top to bottom.
- To display additional search options, expand the additional search criteria section by selecting the green arrow to the left of Additional Search Criteria. The additional search criteria fields allow you to narrow the search based on multiple variables. The field for Mode of Instruction shows available options for the semester.
- Once all the criteria are selected, select the Search button.