Re-enrollment allows a student to resume taking classes toward completion of a degree. Re-enrollment is appropriate if you:
- Withdrew from the University
- Interrupted continuous degree enrollment during fall/spring semester
- Were dismissed or suspended for nonacademic reasons
- Invalidated a leave of absence
- Plan to return for a second associate or baccalaureate degree
- Plan to return for graduation
- Voluntarily changed your enrollment status to non-degree
Students who left in good standing and who are re-enrolling in their previous major (providing the major is not controlled) will be approved to re-enroll. Every re-enrollment request will be reviewed and a decision letter will be sent to the student.
Overview of Re-Enrollment Process
- Student submits re-enrollment form and check or money order for $20 to Penn State Altoona Registrar’s Office by the deadline date.
- Registrar’s Office sends form to program coordinator for review.
- Program Coordinator sends approval or denial to Registrar’s Office.
- Registrar’s Office notifies student by email through LionPATH confirming or denying re-enrollment.
- If approved, Registrar’s Office enters student information into LionPATH.
- LionPATH sends an automated email with log-on information to student.
- Student logs on to LionPATH and completes Pre-Registration Activity Guide and Financial Responsibility Agreement.
- Student is ready to meet with an adviser and add classes per the set registration/enrollment date.