Do you have credits from an AP class or a high school dual enrollment course? Are you interested in taking a class at another college or university and transferring the credits to Penn State?
Use the Transfer Credits Tool to see how the class at the other school compares to a Penn State course.
To transfer credits to Penn State:
- Submit an official transcript to Penn State Admissions - paper or electronic versions are accepted
- Electronic transcripts are sent to [email protected]
- Paper transcripts are mailed to:
- Penn State Undergraduate Admissions Office, 201 Shields Building, University Park PA 16802
- A "C" or higher grade is needed to transfer the credits
- There is no impact on the PSU GPA for transfer credits
- It can take several weeks for the transfer credits to appear on your PSU record
- A notation of TR will appear instead of a grade
- A $25 processing fee will be added to your student account