Thank you for your interest in reserving a space at Penn State Altoona. Before placing your reservation request, please review our rental policy.
Please also take a moment to view our rate sheet. A formal quote will be sent to you once your room and audio-visual needs are confirmed.
Please note these important timelines:
- All facilities reservations must be made at least three weeks prior to the date of the event.
- All set-up needs (including any technology/audio-visual needs) must be requested at the time of reservation, or Penn State Altoona cannot guarantee that request will be granted. Facilities staffing fees may apply. After notification of your facility needs, a quote will be provided to you, if applicable.
- The University’s Indemnification Form must be completed and returned to the rental coordinator at least two weeks in advance of the date of the event.
- A valid Certificate of Insurance meeting the University’s requirements must be provided to the rental coordinator at least two weeks prior to the date of the event.
- We reserve the right to cancel the event if the above-stated timelines are not met.
- Should the reserving party cancel its event within seventy-two hours of the event, there will be a $50 cancellation fee in addition to any day-of staffing fees.
Campus Closure Policy
Should Penn State Altoona close its operations due to inclement weather or other extenuating circumstances, Penn State Altoona reserves the right to cancel the event. Under these circumstances, no fees will be incurred by the renter.