Penn State has added the psuwirelesssetup network to simplify the process of getting connected to Wireless 2.0 for Windows 7 and Vista. You need to be on campus to connect to psuwirelesssetup.
Configuring Wireless 2.0 for Windows 10 and 8
- Click the wireless icon and the network connections will appear in a side menu. Select psu, check Connect Automatically, and click Connect.
- A prompt will appear asking for your credentials, enter your Penn State User ID (xyz1234) and Password. Click OK.
- If prompted by a certificate window, accept them by clicking Connect or OK.
- You should now be connected to the psu wireless network.
Configuring Wireless 2.0 for Windows 7 and Vista
- Connect to psuwirelesssetup then type the following link into your browser “wireless.psu.edu/joinnow”. Then select your operating system. Click Join Now.
- After clicking Join, SecureW2 will be downloaded.
- Launch SecureW2, then click Next.
- Enter your Penn State User ID (xyz1234) and Password when prompted. Check Save user credentials and click OK. You should now be connected to the psu wireless network.