Availalbe for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
Penn State has added the psuwirelesssetup network to simplify the process of getting connected to Wireless 2.0. You need to be on campus to connect to psuwirelesssetup.
Configuring Wireless 2.0 for iOS
- Open the Settings menu and select the Wi-Fi tab. Make sure WiFi is turned ON, then connect to psuwirelesssetup.
- Go to the Home Screen. Open the Safari browser and go to wireless.psu.edu/joinnow. Select iPhone/iPod then select Click Here.
- The iPhone Wireless 2.0 Download & Installation page will load. Select Penn State configuration file.
- The Install Profile window will appear. Select Install, then select Install on the next screen. At this point, it may prompt for your Penn State User ID and Password.
- After entering your PSU credentials, select Done at the Profile Installed window.
- Open the Settings menu. Click the Wi-Fi tab and connect to psu.