Configuring Wireless 2.0 for iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
- Open the Settings menu and select the Wi-Fi tab. Make sure Wi-Fi is turned ON, then connect to psuwirelesssetup. Close the windows that opens automatically when connecting to psuwire-lesssetup. Open the Safari app.
- In the Safari browser, navigate to wireless.psu.edu/joinnow. Select iPhone/iPod then select Click Here.
- The iPhone Wireless 2.0 Download & Installation page will load. Select Penn State configuration file.
- The Install Profile window will appear. Select Install, then select Install on the next screen. At this point, it may prompt for your Penn State User ID and Password.
- After entering your PSU credentials, select Done at the Profile Installed window.
- Open the Settings menu. Click the Wi-Fi tab and connect to psu.