The Android operating system makes it easy to manually connect to the PSU wireless network. You must be on campus to connect to the PSU wireless network.
Configuring Wireless 2.0 for Android
- Open Apps and find Settings.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Make sure Wi-Fi is On. Select the psu network.
- In the pop-up, enter the information below and click CONNECT. Use your Penn State User ID in place of “xyz1234”. A connection to the PSU network will be automatically established.
- EAP method: TTLS
- Phase 2: PAP
- CA Certificate: (unspecified)
- Identity: PSU User ID
- Anon. identity: PSU User ID
- Password: PSU Password