Configuring Wireless 2.0 for Mac OS X 10.7 and Above
- Select the Wi-Fi icon on the top menu bar and then Select psuwirelesssetup. Close the windows that opens automatically when connecting to psuwire-lesssetup. Open the Safari app.
- In a web browser (Safari), go to “wireless.psu.edu/joinnow”. Select “Click Here for Instructions.”
- Select Penn State configuration file on the next page. This will download PennStateWirelessV2.mobileconfig.
- When prompted to install the profile, Select Continue.
- Enter your Penn State User ID and Password when prompted. Select Install.
- Under the Wi-Fi icon, Select on psu and verify that it is checked.
You should now be connected to the psu wireless network.