Penn State has added the psuwirelesssetup network to simplify the process of getting connected to Wireless 2.0. You need to be on campus to connect to psuwirelesssetup.
Configuring Wireless 2.0 for Mac OS X 10.7 and Above
- Select the Wi-Fi icon on the top menu bar and then select psuwirelesssetup.
- In a web browser (Safari, Firefox, Chrome, ect.), go to wireless.psu.edu/joinnow. Click Click Here for Instructions.
- Select Penn State configuration file on the next page. This will download PennStateWirelessV2.mobileconfig.
- When prompted to install the profile, click Continue.
- Enter your Penn State User ID and Password when prompted. Select Install.
- Under the Wi-Fi icon, select psu and verify that it is checked. You should now be connected to the psu wireless network.