Office 365 is Penn State’s email service. It also offers online versions of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and more.
Get Email on your Mobile Device
To set up email access on your mobile device (iOS and Android), you must first download the Outlook app. The Outlook app can be downloaded from the App Store or the Google Play Store.
- Open the Outlook app and navigate to the Settings page and select Add Account.
- Select Add Email Account.
- Sign in with your Access account.
- After signing in it may take a few minutes to receive emails on your device.
Everyone at Penn State has access to the following cloud storage options:
- Box (Unlimited storage per person)
Box makes it easy to store and share your files. Files stored on Box can be accessed from any device using your web browser or mobile app.
Box training resources
- Microsoft OneDrive (Unlimited storage per person)
OneDrive offers secure, cloud-based storage that lets you seamlessly collaborate and access files from anywhere in the world, at any time.
OneDrive and Office 365 training resources
- Google Drive (Unlimited storage per person)
Google Drive lets you securely store and organize assignments, documents, or class curriculum securely and access them from any device.
Google Drive and G Suite training resources
- Penn State Access Account Storage (PASS) (500 MB of space allotted by default, expandable up to 10GB)
PASS provides universally accessible disk space/file storage space for use by anyone at Penn State.