Penn State Altoona's Health and Wellness Center and the college's human development and family studies degree program offer a peer advocate program for Penn State Altoona students. Trained students will serve as peer advocates to offer a supportive listening environment with drop-in hours.
Students can attend to discuss concerns about stress, relationships, the future, courses, feelings of being overwhelmed, or to talk. For more information, contact Heidi Manfred at [email protected].
Fall 2023 Hours
All sessions are held in room 210 of the Eiche Library.
- Bailie from 1:30–3:30 p.m.
- Emily from 3:30–5:30 p.m.
- Aneesa from 10:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
- Taylor from 12:30–2:30 p.m.
- Shawna from 11:15 a.m.–1:15 p.m.
- Vanessa from 1:15–3:15 p.m.
- Hannah from 5:30–7:30 p.m.
- Anna from 11:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
- Pam from 1:00–3:00 p.m.
- Stephanie from 3:30–5:00 p.m.