Penn State Altoona's Health and Wellness Center is partnering with the human development and family studies degree program to offer a peer advocate program during the fall 2021 semester. Trained students will serve as peer advocates to offer a supportive listening environment with drop-in hours.
Students can attend to discuss concerns about stress, relationships, the future, courses, feelings of being overwhelmed, or just to talk.
Fall 2021 Hours
- Tuesdays from 10:00 a.m.–noon in room 210 of the Eiche Library
- Tuesdays from 1:00–3:00 p.m. in room 210 of the Eiche Library
- Wednesdays from 1:30–3:30 p.m. in room 210 of the Eiche Library
- Wednesdays from 4:00–6:00 p.m. in room 109 of the Adler Athletic Complex
- Thursdays from 10:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. in room 210 of the Eiche Library
For more information, contact Heidi Manfred at [email protected].