ALTOONA, Pa. — Penn State Altoona's Health and Wellness Center is partnering with the Human Development and Family Studies degree program to offer a remote peer advocate program during the fall 2020 semester. Trained students will be serving as peer advocates to offer a supportive listening environment with drop-in hours.
Students can Zoom in to discuss concerns about stress, relationships, the future, courses, feelings of being overwhelmed, or just to talk.
Peer advocacy sessions are available on the following days and times:
- Mondays from 1:15 to 3:15 p.m.
- Tuesdays from noon to 2 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 1:15 to 3:15 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Fridays from 1:15 to 3:15 p.m.
For more information, contact Heidi Manfred at [email protected].