Students: Are you feeling stressed about exams? Concerned about relationships? Worried about your future? Nervous about your grades? Overwhelmed and just want to talk?
Penn State Altoona's Health and Wellness Center is partnering with the Human Development and Family Studies degree program to offer a peer advocate program during the fall 2019 semester. Trained students will be serving as peer advocates to offer a supportive listening environment with drop-in hours.
Drop-in hours are as follows:
210 Eiche Library
- Mondays from 1:15–3:15 p.m.
- Tuesdays from noon–2:00 p.m. and 6:00–7:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 1:15–3:15 p.m.
- Thursdays from 11:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Fridays from 10:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
109 Adler Athletic Complex
- Tuesdays from 11:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m. and 6:00–7:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 11:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m. and 4:30–6:30 p.m.
For more information, contact Heidi Manfred at [email protected].