The deadline to submit a non-degree application is 5:00 p.m. on the Friday before the first day of classes of that semester.
Overview of Non-Degree Enrollment Process
- Student submits non-degree form to Penn State Altoona Registrar’s Office
- Registrar’s Office enters student information into LionPATH
- LionPATH sends an automated email with log-on information to student
- Student logs on to LionPATH and completes Pre-Registration Activity Guide and Financial Responsibility Agreement
- Student is ready to add classes per the set Registration/Enrollment date
Please Note: If you previously attended Penn State and there are active holds on your record, you will not be able to schedule courses until the holds are removed.
For questions regarding billing and tuition, contact the Bursar’s Office at 800-848-9843, option 8.