The deadline to submit a non-degree application is 5:00 p.m. on the Friday before the first day of classes of that semester.
Overview of the Non-degree Enrollment Process
- The student submits the non-degree form to the Penn State Altoona Registrar’s Office.
- The Registrar’s Office enters student information into LionPATH.
- LionPATH sends an automated email with log-on information to the student.
- The student logs on to LionPATH and completes the Pre-Registration Activity Guide and Financial Responsibility Agreement.
- The student is ready to add classes per the set Registration/Enrollment date.
Undergraduate Non-degree Enrollment Form
Please Note: If you previously attended Penn State and there are active holds on your record, you will not be able to schedule courses until the holds are removed.
For questions regarding the status of non-degree enrollment, contact the Registrar’s Office at 814-949-5035 or [email protected].
For questions regarding billing and tuition, contact the Bursar’s Office at 814-949-5028.