A student desiring to change from one college to another, from one major to another, or from the Division of Undergraduate Studies to a college (policy 37-30) may do so using the following resources to carefully investigate the new major before making a change:
- Academic Advising Centers at University Park or other campus locations
- Division of Undergraduate Studies (814-865-7576)
- Career Services (814-865-2377)
Process to Submit a Change of Major Request:
- In the LionPATH Student Center, submit a Change of Major request using "Update Academics."
- Select "Update Academics" from the "other academic" dropdown menu.
- View LionPATH Video Tutorial on Using Update Academics (Changes to Majors, Minors, Certificates)
- Download LionPATH Tutorial in Microsoft Word on Using Update Academics (Changes to Majors, Minors, Certificates)