Deadlines for Submitting Re-enrollment
- Summer 2022 Maymester and First 6-Week Session Deadline
Friday, April 29, 2022
- Summer 2022 Second 6-Week Session Deadline
Friday, June 10, 2022
- Fall 2022 Session Deadline
Friday, August 5, 2022
Overview of Re-Enrollment Process
- The student submits a re-enrollment form online by email to [email protected]. The $20 re-enrollment fee will be charged to the student's Bursar account.
- Registrar’s Office sends the form to the program coordinator for review
- Program Coordinator sends approval or denial to Registrar’s Office
- Registrar’s Office notifies student by email through LionPATH confirming or denying re-enrollment
- If approved, Registrar’s Office enters student information into LionPATH
- LionPATH sends an automated email with log-on information to the student
- Student logs on to LionPATH and completes the Pre-registration Activity Guide and Financial Responsibility Agreement
- The student is ready to meet with an adviser and add classes per the set Registration/Enrollment date
- We encourage all students to meet with an adviser before submitting a Re-Enrollment request to confirm eligibility for intended major
- All holds must be removed from a student record before a Re-Enrollment can be processed.
For questions regarding billing and tuition, contact the Bursar’s Office at 800-848-9843, Option 8.