Deadlines for Submitting Re-enrollment
- Spring 2023
Friday, December 16
- Summer 2023 Maymester and First 6-Week Session Deadline
Friday, April 21
- Summer 2023 Second 6-Week Session Deadline
Friday, June 10
Overview of the Re-enrollment Process
- The student submits a re-enrollment form online by email to [email protected].
- The Registrar’s Office sends the form to the program coordinator for review.
- The Program Coordinator sends approval or denial to Registrar’s Office.
- The Registrar’s Office notifies the student by email through LionPATH confirming or denying re-enrollment.
- If approved, the Registrar’s Office enters student information into LionPATH.
- LionPATH sends an automated email with log-on information to the student.
- The student logs on to LionPATH and completes the Pre-registration Activity Guide and Financial Responsibility Agreement.
- The student is ready to meet with an adviser and add classes per the set Registration/Enrollment date.
- We encourage all students to meet with an adviser before submitting a Reenrollment request to confirm eligibility for the intended major.
- All holds must be removed from a student record before a Re-Enrollment can be processed.
For questions regarding billing and tuition, contact the Bursar’s Office at 814-949-5028.