Majoring in two subjects allows you to:
- combine interests unique to you
- capitalize on multiple strengths and passions
- learn diverse ways of interpreting the world
- work closely with faculty from two different disciplines
- develop more skills to meet the needs of emerging professions
- enhance your résumé
A double major typically does not require more time or carry an additional cost—you only complete the Penn State general education curriculum once!
For more information, contact English Program Coordinator Megan Simpson at [email protected].