- Tuesday, June 16 from noon–1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 23 from 6:00–7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 30 from 4:00–5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 14 from 7:00–8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 21 from noon–1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 4 from 10:00–11:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, August 11 from 8:00–9:00 p.m.
Apply for financial aid
Submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Respond to requests for information
Verification is a federal process that requires colleges and universities to verify the information provided by students and parents on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). If you are selected, you will receive a notification from our office. Learn more about verification.
How to Apply for the Parent PLUS Loan
The Parent PLUS Loan is a federal student loan available to the parents of dependent undergraduate students. The Parent PLUS Loan offers a fixed 5.30% interest rate for the 2020-2021 school year and flexible loan limits. To be eligible, a parent can't have an adverse credit history.
How to Apply for a Private Education Loan
Private education loans are managed through private lenders, issued in the student’s name, and require a co-signer. Eligibility, rates, terms, and conditions vary.
How to Grant Parent Access in LionPATH
You can give others access to your LionPATH account information including financial aid information.