Currently, we have seven wheelchairs on campus for use by visitors and members of the public that are stored in the following locked areas. Each closet door is marked with a decal displaying the universal accessibility symbol which indicates it is home to one of our wheelchairs.
- Adler Athletic Complex, room 103
- Cypress Building, M107, outside Mechanical Room
- Eiche Library, room 125C
- 103 Slep Student Center, electrical room P103
- Smith Building, room 117A
- Misciagna Family Center, room 100
- Aaron/Devorris Downtown Center, room 007, Storage Room
If you require a wheelchair, please call Facilities and Operations at 814-949-5077. If after normal business hours, please call University Police at 814-949-5222.