How to Apply
If you are interested in pursuing dual credit enrollment courses at Penn State, please submit the following documentation to [email protected]:
- A non-degree high school enrollment form signed by your high school counselor or principal. The form is accessible via the Undergraduate Admissions site.
- High school transcript.
- Students who have not completed their eleventh-grade year of high school must also submit a letter of recommendation from a high school teacher, counselor, or principal.
- Standardized testing is recommended for juniors only (SAT, ACT, PSSA, PSAT, Keystone, NOCTI).
Please be aware of the following application deadlines:
- August 1 for the fall semester (late August-mid-December)
- December 1 for the spring semester (mid-January-late April)
- June 1 for the summer session (late June-early August)
Tuition is charged at half the regular rate. Currently, Penn State Altoona's regular cost per credit is $641 for Pennsylvania residents.