To process payment from your Student Initiated Fee: Activities Allocation, please follow the steps below.
For Recognized Clubs and Organizations
- Complete a Check Request Form (CRF) and attach the appropriate invoice, contract, or receipt. (this form may be found in the Center for Student and Civic Engagement (CSCE).
- Once the CRF is complete, turn your documentation in to the CSCE, 126 Slep Student Center.
- Please allow ten to fifteen business days from the time your completed check request is submitted for your payment to reach the payee.
For All Others
- Please submit your invoice, contract, receipt or PCARD Support Form to Donna Pearlman in the CSCE, 126 Slep Student Center, with a note indicating the name of the program that received the funding for the payment.
- Funds will be verified and the paperwork will be sent to Sean Kelly for approval.
- Once approval is received, payment will be processed
- Please allow ten to fifteen business days from the time your paperwork is submitted for your payment to reach the payee.
- Please do not send paperwork directly to the Bursar's Office or the Finance Office. Doing so will only delay the processing.