ALTOONA, Pa. — Penn State Altoona's Health and Wellness Center is partnering with the human development and family studies degree program to offer a peer advocate program during the fall 2021 semester. Trained students will serve as peer advocates to offer a supportive listening environment with drop-in hours.
Students can attend to discuss concerns about stress, relationships, the future, courses, feelings of being overwhelmed, or just to talk.
Peer advocacy sessions are available on the following days and times:
- Mondays from 10:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. in room 210 of the Eiche Library
- Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to noon in room 210 of the Eiche Library
- Tuesdays from 1 to 3 p.m. in room 210 of the Eiche Library
- Wednesdays from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. in room 210 of the Eiche Library
- Wednesdays from 4 to 6 p.m. in room 109 of the Adler Athletic Complex
For more information, contact Heidi Manfred at [email protected].