Penn State Links
- Office of Veteran’s Programs, University Park
- Penn State
- Penn State Altoona
- Advising Center, Altoona
- Undergraduate Advising Handbook
- Admission, University Park
- Admission, Altoona
- Financial Aid, University Park
- Financial Aid, Altoona
- Learning Resources Center, Altoona
- Adult Center, Altoona
- Registrar, University Park
- Registrar, Altoona
- Office of Planning and Institutional Research, Altoona
(Includes a link to the on-line academic information request form)
Veteran’s Affairs Links
Explore and apply for benefits, Manage your health and benefits, Request your records, Find VA locations.
- Department of Veteran’s Affairs GI Bill® Homepage
Contains general instructions to apply for benefits, payment rates, and more.
- Wave – Click here for step by step instructions
Continuing reservists certify their enrollment.
- Department of Veteran’s Affairs Homepage
Contains information about health care, available jobs, mortgages and insurance, and more.
1-800-829-4833 Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD)
- National Resource Directory
The National Resource Directory and the Office of Warrior Care Policy engage with programs for service members and veterans across the Department of Defense, Department of Veterans Affairs, other U.S. Government agencies, and associated organizations.