Academic Adviser, Division of Undergraduate Studies
Smith Building, C112
- B.S., Human Development and Family Studies, Penn State
- M.A., Adult and Community Education, Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Committees: Commission for Adult Learners (previously), Hendrick Conference Planning Committee, Staff Advisory Council, Faculty Senate Representative for Staff Advisory Council at Penn State Altoona
- Teaching Experience: PSU 003
- Areas of Focus/Interests: Learning Communities, New Majority Learners, First-generation Students, Military Students, Co-curricular Learning, Equity and Inclusion, Peer Mentors, Student Development, Student Leadership, Lifelong Learning
Erin is a DUS adviser, working mostly with students exploring majors and serves as the DUS liaison to the Division of Math and Natural Sciences. She started her Penn State career as a DUS student and eventually interned at Penn State in various student-focused capacities, such as academic and health and wellness interventions and disability services. After working for many years in human services, Erin went back to school as an adult learner to earn her master’s degree. She served in student affairs at Penn State Altoona and then began academic advising at Penn State World Campus. Erin loves music, creativity, animals, and spending time with her family.