What is Connect?
Connect is Penn State Altoona's platform to empower students to discover opportunities and take charge of their own co-curricular journey with an intuitive hub of interest-based engagement experiences. Through Connect, you can join organizations, see upcoming events, and get connected to other campus resources! All Penn State Altoona recognized student organizations are housed on this platform for you to explore as well as several student-service based departments.
You can access Connect using your Penn State email. All current Penn State Altoona students have access. The first time you sign in you will be prompted to complete a series of questions and then will be able to explore and manage your profile, then start getting connected!
Tips and Suggestions
- On your homepage, you'll find notifications, upcoming events, helpful links, and news.
- In the upper right corner by your profile icon, you'll be able to drop down to update your profile, adjust your notification settings, and update your profile picture.
- To join clubs, click the icon on the top bar that has three people outlined and a drop-down arrow. After you click the drop-down arrow, you’ll see a blue button labeled "+ All Groups." Click that button to see a list of all the groups you can join!
- If you have questions about Connect or need help working with the system, please email [email protected].
- There will be an app specifically branded for Penn State Altoona. Watch your email for updates!
Would you like to learn to maximize this system for your benefit (smart choice!)? Visit the Campus Groups Advice and Answers page to learn about the different features and benefits! Watch your email for messages from the Center for Student and Civic Engagement including helpful videos and training on the system.