The Career Closet is open by appointment only. Appointments will be scheduled from 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. To schedule an appointment, fill out the Career Closet Request Form and contact Penny Harding at 814-949-5058 or [email protected].
About the Career Closet
The Career Services Career Closet lends students, free of charge, appropriate interview attire for interviews, career fairs, and networking events. When entering a job interview or networking event, much of one's first impression is based on appearance. That first impression is crucial. The Career Closet ensures that all Penn State students are able to dress to impress and can feel confident at their next career-related event.
All clothing items are professionally dry-cleaned so you’ll be ready to go when you walk out the door.
Finding Your Fit
- Chest: Measure around fullest part of chest, keeping measuring tape up under arms and around shoulder blades.
- Waist: Measure around your natural waistline, keeping measuring tape loose for breathing room.
- Hips: Measure around fullest part of seat while standing, usually 8" below your natural waist.
- Inseam: Measure a pair of pants that fit you well. Lay them flat with front and back creased smooth. Measure along inseam from crotch to leg hem.
- Sleeve: With elbow slightly bent, measure from center of back neck, over point of shoulder, down outside of arm to waist.
|BUST (inches)||35||36||37||38||39½||41||42 ½||44||45½||47|