We are excited to welcome you to our campus. We've missed you! Please note that on-campus visits are available on a limited basis to Pennsylvania residents only and will follow the necessary safety precautions. Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate any walk-in visitors at this time.
NOTE: Registration is required for all participants and must be 48 hours in advance. If you have not already registered, please register now by selecting a date and time.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your scheduled visit time, and no more than 10 minutes late.
- Parking Info: Please park in the designated Admissions Parking spaces in the upper Ivy parking lot.
- Prior to your visit, please print your confirmation email as your parking pass for your vehicle and place it on your dash where it is visible when you arrive on campus.
- After you park, please check-in at the Admissions Office, located in the E. Raymond Smith Building.
- Please note that masks must be worn by all members of your party, without exception, during the entire campus visit.
If you or a member of your party requires special accommodations, please contact us in advance of your visit by calling 814-949-5466.
We hope you have safe travels and look forward to your upcoming visit to Penn State Altoona!