February 27 and March 20, 2021, at 10:00 a.m.
Penn State Altoona is a great place to start your Penn State journey. Student success is our number one priority, not only during your time at Altoona but wherever your future takes you. Please join our Admissions team, faculty, staff, and students for our virtual Accepted Student Program. The webinar will begin at 10:00 a.m. EST and will focus on your next steps to becoming a future Penn Stater, financial aid, student resources, and life on campus.
At 11:30 a.m. EST, you will have the opportunity to join a Zoom breakout session that focuses on the major you plan on studying. Faculty from Penn State's various academic programs will host meetings where they will talk to you about 2+ 2 majors, Altoona four-year degrees, and answer your questions.
- Next Steps for Students
- Money Matters
- Living On Campus
- Student Life, Activities, and Engagement
- Student Diversity and Inclusion Programming
- Your Health Matters
- My Penn State Altoona Story
11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Academic breakout sessions will include:
- Business majors
- Engineering majors
- Computer-related majors
- Division of Undergraduate Studies (undecided/exploratory)
- Arts and Humanities majors
- Communications; English; History; Integrative Arts; Letters, Arts, and Sciences; Political Science; Visual Art Studies
- College of Arts and Architecture; Bellisario College of Communications; College of Liberal Arts
- Education, Human Development, and Social Sciences
- Criminal Justice; Early Childhood and Elementary Education; Human Development and Family Studies; Kinesiology; Psychology
- College of Education; College of Health and Human Development
- Mathematics and Natural Sciences
- Biology; Environmental Studies; Mathematics; Science