Acquired by the college in 2007, the five-story Aaron Building is situated between the Devorris Downtown Center and the Penn Building in downtown Altoona. The basement contains classrooms used for college courses. Administrative offices and "The Dining Car Downtown" are located on the first floor. The second floor houses faculty offices for the college's accounting and business programs. The third and fourth floors house the communications degree program suite and state-of-the-art nursing Labs respectively.
The fifth floor of the Aaron Building is utilized for events, meetings, and the lodging of distinguished speakers, award recipients, and special guests. The University has recognized a major gift from William and Janet Castle by naming this space The William J. Castle Executive Quarters. The bedroom suites, named the Sutter Suites, have been made possible by a gift honoring the lives of Richard C. Sutter and Dr. Sally A. Sutter.
Aaron Building Address
1431 12th Avenue
Altoona, PA 16601