Several rooms at Penn State Altoona offer videoconferencing capabilities. This creates opportunities for students from multiple campuses to enroll in the same course, classes to collaborate with students at other universities, and faculty and staff to participate in meetings hosted at other locations.
Additionally, our videoconferencing systems have allowed a local family to spend time with a loved one while he served our country overseas. Another family was able to celebrate a milestone birthday with relatives in another state. Please contact Strategic Communications and Marketing to inquire about room and equipment reservations and fees for non-university use.
Rooms with Videoconferencing Capabilities
- 128 Eiche Library — Seats 12
- 103N Sheetz Family Health Center — Seats 10
- 108 Elm Building — Seats 8
- 003 Devorris Downtown Center— Seats 40
- 303 Aaron Building— Seats 16
- 402 Aaron Building — Seats 12
To prevent unnecessary disruptions, please do the following:
- Advise participants to turn off cell phones; even with the ringers turned off, they may still create interference
- Mute microphones when they are not being used