The fastest and easiest way to register is online! This page provides directions on how to complete the online registration using MasterCard, VISA, American Express, or Discover.
If you are registering more than one person, you will need to register them individually by creating separate profiles and transactions. Upon completion of the directions below, logout, close your browser, and begin the process for your next child.
- Browse our camp offerings and identify your child’s camp(s).
- Click on the REGISTER NOW tab located on each individual description.
- You will be directed to Penn State’s Non-Credit Course Registration System.
- Click to add the program to your SHOPPING CART.
- If before May 31, enter EARLYPSU21> in the DISCOUNTS box to receive the 10% early enrollment discount. This must be entered for each camp added to the shopping cart.
- To add additional programs – click on the KEEP SHOPPING tab at the bottom of the shopping cart.
- You will be directed to a listing of all Penn State non-credit courses being offered.
- Select Summer 2021 from the SEMESTER drop-down menu.
- Select Altoona under the SUBJECT AREA/PROGRAM.
- At the bottom of the page select SEARCH NOW.
- Scroll through the list and click on your camp selection.
- Add to cart.
- Repeat these steps until you have selected all camps for this child.
- When you are ready, select CONTINUE TO CHECKOUT. You will be asked to input an email address. Please add the email address that you would like the receipt, confirmation, and other program-related correspondence to go to.
When registering online, if you are registering someone other than yourself you will be acting as that person during the registration process and inputting their information, not your own.
- You will be asked to complete a series of information fields and questions. These questions are on our paper registration form available online. Please be prepared to complete these fields at the time of registration.
SUBMIT payment via credit card. You will receive a confirmation email from the Non-Credit Registration System. When registering online, payment is expected in full.
If you have difficulty with the online registration process, please contact the Office for Outreach Non-credit Registration at 814-867-4973.