What do students need to know about on-campus health requirements and policies?
- Review pre-arrival requirements for students on all Penn State campuses
- Review plans and requirements for testing, contact tracing and monitoring
- Learn about personal safety requirements for everyone on Penn State campuses
- Masking and social distancing classroom policies in effect for fall
Frequently Asked Questions
Read frequently asked questions for students, regularly updated as the situation changes.
Visit Penn State’s Keep Learning website for academic resources for students as Penn State prepares for instruction this fall.
As many Penn Staters continue to learn remotely, and as the University looks toward a phased return to campus this fall, a comprehensive collection of resources for students is available here. These include resources for undergraduate, graduate, and international students related to return to campus, academics, health and counseling resources, and more.
- Aug. 24: Fall semester begins
- Sept. 7: Classes to be held Labor Day.
- Nov. 20: In-person instruction to end
- Nov. 21-29: Thanksgiving Holiday break
- Nov. 30-Dec. 18: Remainder of the semester, including finals, delivered remotely/online.
- Dec. 18: Last day of finals; semester ends.
Visit the Academic Calendar page for more information dates for the fall 2020 semester.