The Questions to Ask
Seeing – and hearing – really is believing when it comes to choosing a college. The only way to get an up-close look at a college and all it has to offer is by visiting in person. Here are questions to think about and ask to make the most of your college visits. Click the links on the menu to explore questions in a variety of topics.
Steps for a Successful College Visit
- Schedule your visit online or by calling the admission office, typically two weeks beforehand.
- Arrange to eat a meal in the dining hall.
- Take pictures of the campus.
- Make notes of what you like and dislike.
- Ask for a business card from the admission counselor you meet.
- Relax and enjoy!