- High School seniors only (may apply in junior year for summer or fall).
- 3.0 cumulative high school GPA.
- SAT scores totaling 1050. Scores must be obtained on the same test date.
- Documents submitted prior to the application deadline:
- Current high school transcript
- Standardized test scores
- Counselor recommendation
- Student’s contact information
- Classes are available in the fall, spring, and summer semesters.
- Tuition is charged is half the regular rate. Currently, Penn State Altoona's regular cost per credit is $613 for PA residents.
- Students must obtain a parking permit. The parking fee is waived for dual enrollment students.
- The maximum number of credits that can be scheduled per semester is eight.