Alums Recruiting Future Alums is a recruitment and retention program for alumni who attended Penn State Altoona, whether they graduated from Penn State Altoona or transitioned to another Penn State campus. By joining this program, you will assist the Office of Admission, Career Services, and the Internship Office with recruiting potential Penn Staters and mentoring current students. Becoming a member not only provides opportunities to share your love for Penn State, but also to create meaningful connections with future Alumni!
Activities include but are not limited to the following:
- Making phone calls to prospective students and sharing your experience
- Attending local high schools or colleges in your area on behalf of Penn State
- Hosting recruitment events in your area for students accepted to Penn State Altoona
- Volunteering at Open Houses and Accepted Student Programs
- Returning to campus to share your experiences with current students
If you're interested in participating in the Alums Recruiting Future Alums program, please fill out the form below.