Verify your incoming credits

Verify your incoming credits

Did you take AP exams, IB Exams, A-Level exams, or participate in a dual-enrollment course? If so, visit the Academic Credit page of the Undergraduate Admissions' website for information about tests and the corresponding credit that you can receive.

If you took any college courses, through dual-enrollment or otherwise, be sure to send the official college transcript with your final grade(s).

All official documentation needing review for credit consideration must be sent to:

Undergraduate Admissions Office, Penn State
201 Shields Building
University Park, PA 16804

Transcripts should not be sent directory to Penn State Altoona.

The Undergraduate Admissions Office will evaluate the transcript(s) and test scores. When qualifying, credits will be awarded for the coursework. You can always check the Transferring Credits Tool to see if Penn State will award you credit for a class completed at another college or university.