- President: Andrew Kurtz- Omega Delta Sigma
- Vice President: Joe Glunt- Omega Delta Sigma
- Secretary: Sara Roselius- Gamma Phi Beta
- Treasurer: Bill Butterfield- Alpha Phi Delta
- Public Relations: Samantha Nash – Alpha Sigma Tau
- Recruitment Chair: Art Rice- Omega Delta Sigma
- Social Chair: Mikayla Pratt- Gamma Phi Beta
- Philanthropy Chair: Devon Viola- Gamma Phi Beta
Purpose of Greek Council
The purpose of Greek Council is to set recruitment, philanthropy, and academic GPA regulations and requirements for Greek life at Penn State Altoona as a whole. It is a board made up of members that represent the two Fraternities, two sororities, and the Veteran’s fraternity on campus.
Greek Council also runs the philanthropic organization of Bounce. Bounce is when Greek Life members can in the Altoona community for donations to a local charity of their choice. In the Spring of 2017, Greek Life raised $8,472.69 in one weekend for Mending Hearts, an animal rescue facility in the Altoona area!
Follow us on Instagram: @psagreeklife