Penn State Office of Human Resources
This site includes information about the following:
- Employment & Compensation
- Workers Compensation
- Documents & Forms
- Employee Relations
- Life Events
- Policies, Handbooks, and Contracts
- Training & Development
- Health Matters
ESSIC - Employment Self Service Center
The Employment Self Service Center gives you personal access to our biographical data, benefits information, payroll information, and job information. You may also make changes to limited items at this site.
Online Learning is offered via the Learning Resource Network (LRN) powered by Cornerstone On Demand. The site provides faculty and staff a more seamless process for finding, registering for, and keeping track of professional development courses.
The LRN and Cornerstone On Demand offers faculty and staff everything they need related to professional development though a more efficient and empowering learning management solution, including the ability to:
- Search across multiple Penn State professional learning providers at once
- Register for online and trainer-led learning modules
- Track and manage progress through an online transcript
- Complete many programs at their own pace
- Keep track of in-person or Adobe Connect sessions with an Events Calendar
- Search a single, comprehensive network for educational and training content from multiple providers throughout the University
If you have questions about LRN and Cornerstone On Demand, please contact Workplace Learning & Performance at email@example.com or 814-865-8216, or ITS training services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 814-863-9522.