Stay connected to your alma mater! Penn State offers you opportunities to get involved through the Alumni Association and the Penn State Altoona Alumni Society, as well as many others that will help you to feel like you're still part of campus no matter where in the world you are!
- Join the Penn State Alumni Association and have pride in joining your fellow alums from all over the world in the best alumni association in the country.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Become a part of Penn State Altoona's Alumni Society Board or serve on one of its committees.
- Attend regional alumni mixers which are being planned for major cities in Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and DC.
- Come back for Homecoming — with a variety of activities planned each fall to reconnect alumni with the campus and with current students, you'll (almost!) feel like you never left!
- Stay out of the land of the missing and provide us with your updated contact info if you move or change jobs. We can only keep in touch with you if we have your latest email or home address.
If you would like more information about volunteer opportunities or would like to get involved, please contact Associate Director of Alumni Relations Louisa Lobre-Riley, at LTL5026@psu.edu or call 814-949-5189.