Career Services is here to support and serve students and alumni, faculty and staff, families, and employers in all areas related to career development and preparation. We can assist in any of the following:
- Major and Career Exploration
- Career Decision-Making
- Preparation of Employment Documents
- Internship and Job Search Strategies
- Interview Preparation
- Preparing for Graduate School
- Developing your Professional Online Brand
- Presentations & Workshops
Career Services provides drop-in hours during the academic year. These meetings are first come, first served, lasting about 15-20 minutes. Drop In hours are held in 2 locations during the academic year:
- 205 Slep Student Center
10:00 – 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- 101 Devorris Downtown Center
Tuesday and Wednesday
1:00 – 4:00 p.m.
We can also meet with you by appointment. Contact our office at 814-949-5058 to talk with one of our career counselors.